Thom Rainer recently posted an interesting article about leadership. He asked 9 questions that are worth investigating.
The nine questions you can ask yourself to determine whether or not you are a leader are:
- If others knew my life intimately, would they want to follow me?
- Am I uncomfortable with the status quo?
- Do I have a picture of a bright future?
- Do I see people as God’s gift or as a means to an end?
- Is anyone following me?
- Am I investing in anyone personally?
- If I leave, will the ministry carry on well?
- Am I continuing to learn?
- Am I accountable to somebody for my godliness?
Stay in the Light, 1 John 1:7,