God has a plan to disciple you from His Word. Did you know that? He is the master discipler. He has a structured way of doing that. As we have been learning from our Wed evening studies about forgiveness, James McDonald has challenged us to begin the process of listing people i need to forgive, and people I can’t forgive. These lists will help us as we journey through God’s discipleship plan.
- Recognize that if forgiveness was easy, then everyone would be doing right away
- Ask God to help you see yourself as what He longs for you to experience through these sessions and the lifelong process of forgiveness
- Meditate on how you would prove the truth of this statement: “There are no lasting relationships without forgiveness.”
- Memorize the following definition of forgiveness and make it a point to ask people this week for their definition. “Forgiveness is the decision to release a person from the obligation that resulted when they injured you.”
- Share some ways some of you are learning about forgiveness
Stay in the Light, 1 John 1:7